Sunday, February 24, 2013

PLN's ( Personal Learning Networks )

While this looks very interesting, I have not had a chance to connect to other teachers online. I think i'll set this up in summer months when  I have more time to do this. I'm currently reading and researching flipping the classroom and this would be a great way to start my PLN with teachers who are excellent in how they implement flipping their classrooms.

After today's meeting, I feel much better about developing my PLN. I do follow people and topics on twitter and through RSS feeds and all the sources on my infographic.

I'm now following 3 Tech Ninja's. Although I like the Reflection app I think I'm just going to get myself an AppleTv or just bring one of my Apple TV's from home and a Kanex HDMI to VGA converter for my classroom..

1 comment:

  1. Summer time is a good time to start making those connections, but they will not be of much help if you do not read weekly if not daily. Your PLN is a tool that will assist you and should grow and expand naturally through your interaction. Good job!

    ReplyDelete